ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:57:29 -0500
OK something fluked when I sent this msg.

Anyways,  here it is again.

At 07:34 PM 2/10/2004, you wrote:
 >Are you thinking that it may have
 >connections with your OCD and other anxiety problems?  That would be an
 >interesting connection.

As I said, not sure.  There's always that possibility.

It's the only explaination I have left.

 >As far as you being a wizz on the computer, I'm not just referring to the
 >remix that you did on Brad's song at christmas.  I remember that you can
 >make JAWS sing

Actually, that isn't jaws.  I'm doing nothing more than sending raw data
commands directly to the synthesizer.  It's really not hard in the least
once you get the hang of it...

 >and when there has been a problem, you've always seemed to
 >provide a possible answer.

Well, i kind a feel like sometimes I give a little too much! of an
answer.  like the time Phil had trouble with his site.  Why didn't I just
tellem what was wrong, instead of going into a 15 minute tutorial lecture
on good html writing...  I mean, how necessary really was that verses how
much was I clogging up the list.  I mean, this is a Christian list for
prayer, encouragement, and praise, not for teaching the computer...  i know
that sounds real ignerant of me to say, but that's just how I did and still
do perceive it.

 >You seem to be gifted in this area and it is
 >wonderful.

Well...  I'm really flattered that you think it is wonderful, but if I had
a sayso, I'd say believe it or not, I'm probably no more than average.

Chris.