ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 16:10:24 -0600
Ah, that's where us parents are the bad guys.
Life has to go on and things have to get done around the house so you have
to learn to split your attention up.
This has been proven to be a really dificult thing for men while women are
more multitaskers.
Not letting mmyself off the hook but I did only keep one ear phone in my ear
while watching Kate.
heheheh

Matt whose multitasker handycapped wife ran over a handycap parking sign
today with the bike while trying to park nearby to chain up to a post