ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:55:47 -0500
Thanks, Lelia.  I cheated a bit today.  We had a farewell luncheon at the
Olive Garden for a buddy of mine.  Most of the soldier types had soup and
salad but I went with a real meal, the new thing on the menu, chicken
marsala.  It's a stuffed chicken breast with cheese and tomato inside and
covered with a garlic and mushroom sauce, with mashed potatoes also covered
in the same sauce.  Very tasty.  It's about thirteen dollars, which is
pricey for these parts, but it was good.  I can also highly recommend
(though I didn't have it...are you proud of me...the chocolate cheesecake
called a Black Tie pie.  It's extremely good and has so much chocolate in it
that the last time I ate it my eyes rolled around in my head!  Only a
professional should try eating that much chocolate.  Grin.  I like their
breadsticks, too, but even though both restaurants are supposed to be owned
by the same people I like the cheddar biscuits at Red Lobster better.

Paul