ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:08:09 -0500
Thanks, Kathy.  I'm not really sure I've lost five pounds but I know I've
lost some.  It's frustrating because I lost 10 pounds while I was in the
hospital last year and ate anything I wanted all year long and stayed the
same weight, then all of a sudden, boom, 10 pounds more for no reason!
Growl.  As a guy I'm not as weight conscious as most women I know but it's
the principle of the thing.  Grin.

Paul