C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 13:32:08 -0500
One thing to keep in mind about being trained in CPR/First Aid is that
it doesn't cost greatly, and it's a skill that you'll always take with
you no matter where.  I have known businesses with 100+ employees that
have offered it to everybody free of charge and some have even paid the
employees for taking it.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.anthonyarnold.net/