C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Michael H. Collis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 17:08:01 -0400
The Blast is a chair which is weatherproof, and I think if you ask him, Mark
Smith could make a chair which could go into the darkest woods.  Mr Smith is
the developer of the Blast, and is himself disabled with c.p.

He has developed a chair with heavy duty motors, suspension, and ten inch
casters, which may be something you would be interested in, seeing that you
love to ramble in the woods.  He says it's a one of a kind, but it wouldn't
hurt to ask him... :)