C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Michael H. Collis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 16:03:23 -0400
Kyle, I'm in my manual chair  now, and that sucks.  i'm getting shoulder
strain now from what little I'm pushing.  I'm so used to my powerchair that
i know what you mean.  Do you think a scooter could help you?  They also
have some powerchairs for the high end users, like me.  A few of them can go
10 mph or more!.

I can sympathize with you bud, but why is being in a chair a terror of
yours?.  If a powerchair can liberate you from pain and tiredness wouldn't
you take it?  After all, your feet aren't where your brain is, right?