AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kervin Soko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 20:30:30 +0000
Emilie,
Thanks for your comment on the Beauty Pageant. Let me use this medium to
tell the public,especially the African Community,that we are not going to
show off any cloth of female. We,the organizing committee of the program
decided not to let the girls use swimming suits in the program. The critics
are not asking questions so they will not get the ansewrs they need.

Thanks.

Kervin Soko
Organizing Committee
2003 Miss Liberia Wisconsin