AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kervin Soko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 02:14:21 +0000
Dear Aggo,

Here is the name of young Famatta Keita of the Liberian Community who would
be one of your choices. She is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Keita. The
Keita's can be reached at 608-270-1804. Famatta will be singing this
Thursday,November 28th at the Liberian Community Thanksgiving Day Dinner and
Dance at the Neighborhood Center on Mills Street at 4:00PM.

Thank you so much for letting us to know. If I find anyone else in the
community again,I will email the name to you.

Sincerely,

Kervin Soko