AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kervin Soko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 20:18:10 +0000
Valhmu,

Tatus is not telling the truth to the public. He and Alex are playing the
same game with the leadership power of the association(LAW). Information
about the event was circulated and it has been a good while. Why will Tatus
and Alex wait until the week of the program to start calling for a boycutt?
That is not fair for us. We have put in lot of efforts to have the program
and it can not be terminated because one man says so. This is not good for
the community and we should stop now.

Thanks.

Kervin Soko
Organizing Committee