C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 13:27:03 -0700
 Saddam Hussein phoned President Bush. "I had a dream about the
United States," he said. "I could see the whole country, and over every
building and home was a banner."

"What was on the banner?" asked Bush.

"LONG LIVE SADDAM!" answered the dictator.

"I'm so glad that you called," said President Bush, "because I too had a
dream. In my dream, I saw Iraq and it was more beautiful than ever;
totally rebuilt with many tall, gleaming office buildings, large
residential subdivisions with swimming pools in every yard;
and over every building and home was a big, beautiful banner."

"What did the banner say?" asked Saddam.

I don't know," answered President Bush, "I can't read Hebrew."