C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 05:06:19 -0500
Oooh...Dr. Suess!

What were you guys protesting?  How many were marching?  I know the Bay area
has a history of  strong disability activism but didn't know it was still
going strong.

Give the cop a break; he might have been assigned to the bike duty with
little or no choice.  I have a  suspicion everyone's tempers were frayed.
He probably was frazzled at handling all you guys but didn't want to admit
it. LOL  You know, "Macho  Man..."

Kat