C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 05:45:49 -0500
You might not have been frazzled but the cop might've been there since 5 am,
you don't know.

Anyway, I'm not surprised so many showed up.  The proposed action against
Iraq is not universally popular, contrary to what Mr. Prez thinks.  My
sister and brother-in-law were visiting me yesterday and my usually
very-conservative BIL said he's not sure we're doing the best thing, going
against Iraq.   By going against them, we'd be seen as the aggressor and the
other Islamic nations previously on our side could go over and side with Al
Queda.  I agree.  I really don't know what Mr. Bush is thinking.  He needs
to concentrate his time and energy on issues at home, not go chasing after
Saddam.

Kat