C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 02:21:01 EST
I like ham, I like ham, I do not like Spam she said,

Adding to the fray of those at bay...............

Mag who took part in the peace march yesterday. There were so many gimps
there that  there were lines to the elevators at Bart, our rapid transit
system. At least 12 on the same Bart train I was on. Typically, the elevator
promptly broke with two chairs in it, and a lazy Bart cop on a bike was
trying to get in with his f-ing bike. ("my knees are bad," he said! Gee, then
why are you riding the bike?) so we had to get back on a train and go to the
next station.

If you use Ebay to shop online, you can shop Ebay from my website!
www.itilink.com/traine.iti