From:
Phosphor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:18:55 +1000
>Chronic toxicity typically results from intakes 100 to 1,000 >times
nutritional requirements for a prolonged period but has >been observed at
intakes of approximately 10 times the >specific requirement.

well, show me a case which displays this [in an adult, not a pregnant woman
or child].

here's the dosage recommended, by our conservative 'foes' in the medical
establishment, for acne and vitamin A deficiency:

For therapy, daily doses of 100,000-200,000 IU (2-4 chewable tablets) and in
severe and resistant cases (such as in acne vulgaris), up to 300,000 IU (6
chewable tablets) are required
http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/Profs/Datasheet/r/Roavittab.htm

again, give me a case where liver consumption has caused Viotamin A
toxicity. you said it did, so let's see it. I am sure it can. but it all
depends on what kind of liver and how much and how often it was eaten. Inuit
don't eat polar bear liver, but they do eat about every other one.
I enjoyed your reference as to toxicity: cases such as cats fed 15,000,000
IU per kilo getting gingivitis. did u bother to look at what you were
referencing or have no qualms in looking idiotic?

andrew