From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:50:38 -0400
I do NOT have any of the equipment, but have seen
just what you want out on the Internet, (someplace).
From what I remember, I think Tivo uses a form of
Linux and it is very important to get an "Image" or
backup of your original hard drive so you are not
totally out of luck if/when your experiments go wrong...
In any event, it is a real "geek" type of question, and
looked "difficult" from what I remember.
     Good luck,   Rick Glazier