From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 20:16:38 -0500
I don't understand the problem. The last sentence in Paragraph 1 says that all other black printing chores are perfectly OK, then you say in Para. 2 that it is producing poor quality.  As for the excess usage, I'd say you're right that thick solid black borders are consuming the ink. Please describe the poor quality that is perfectly OK.

--

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com