From:
Bob Warasila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:42:52 -0500
My HP820C seems to using up the black ink cartridge much faster than in the
past.  I believe the culprit is a daily printout of a web page that I do
from the Quicken Web site.  The borders in the tables are excessively
dark/broad compared to past experience.  All other black printing chores
(mostly Word) are perfectly OK.

Also the most recent 45 cartridge I put in seems to be producing poor
quality as if it were empty BUT it weighs 3 1/2 oz which is close to the
weight of a new cartridge.  I've run the align & clean services with no
improvement. Can something amiss in the printer electronics be causing these
problems?

Bob Warasila
[log in to unmask]  (home)
[log in to unmask]   (work)