C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:03:38 -0500
going on 29 now. will have 31 when i reach age. i'll be 53 next month and
one of the combos is 55 with 30 years. i will be 56 when benjamin gets out
of high school though. i hope my doctor can keep me glued together that
long.
much of the time it is hard to concentrate over the pain i get from all the
problems caused to my joints and tendons etc by the cp.