Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 12:04:08 -0700

Here's the letter sent to me by Ener-G foods regarding GF products and
manufacturing procedures dated July 3, 2001:

"Enclosed is a list of our gluten free products.  All of the products
listed were manufactured in a facility dedicated to gluten free
products.  All outside ingredients have been guarenteed by their
supplier to be gluten free."

Sam M Wylde

I'm not going to copy the whole list because you can find it anywhere
else on the web.  They label all their GF products as GF anyway.