EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 21:26:39 -0600
Robb and Jo,

Thanks for the information, book references and links.  I will incorporate
them into my workout.  I am very interested in the deadlifts.  I also found
this site http://www.golfonline.com/fitness/stretching/hamstretch.html
about isolating and stretching the hamstring without injuring the lower
back which was the problem I had encountered.

Thanks for the help,
Marylee