EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carl Faldetta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 10:00:50 -0500
Hello EVer's,
My name is Carl and I've been on a paleo diet for three weeks now and I've
been a weightlifter for most of my adult life and I'm 51 yrs old.
So far my workouts are still headed north and I'm wearing a pair of pants I
didn't fit in 3 weeks ago. I'm also starting more outdoor activities now
that the weather is nicer. Cheers, Carl