From:
Ted Gamin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 10:47:20 -0700
--- Steve Face <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> indeed.
> >
> >As I researched more and more about networks,
> routers, hubs, VPNs etc, I
> >began learning a bit about HomePNA based networks
> > >
> >My issues remain the same - VPN access, cable modem
> sharing, security using
> >printer and file sharing etc.
> >
> >All opinions welcome.
> >
> >Thanks (yet again <smile>)
> >
> >Michael>

  I had the Same problem, Michael. After endless hours
attempting to correct modem sharing, I called the
Cable Co. and was informed that because I had (a)their
External cable Modem and (b) useing their software it
was necessary to purchase a second ISP # from them at
$20.00/month.  All works fine now.

Ted
http://nospin.com