From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 15:46:06 -0700
I have attempted this very setup with three computers.  The cards work very
well (in this case Diamond HomeFree 10Mbps Phoneline cards) for sharing
files and printers, but I could never get the internet to work on the client
machines at faster than about a 33.6Kbps modem.  I finally pulled the cards
and we went to an ethernet setup.  I now have a very happy customer.

I would not recommend you go this route if you want high-speed internet
access.  If this is not so much an issue then they work great.  I would be
happy to sell you these if you are interested.  You can reply to me off-line
if interested.

Kyle Elmblade