From:
Dzingai Chakazamba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 13:04:36 CAT
Hi all

I am in deep trouble. Recently my workmate installed a trial version of
Locker or some other File Protection utility (he is not sure which), but
uninstalled it shortly afterwards. The problem now is that we cannot even
log on to the network. The PC runs on Win95a.

The logon screen is asking for User name, Password, and Domain. Normally it
asks for User name and Password only. We have tried to use the old username
and password, and the network domain name, but all has failed.

Now I cannot even view my HDD in DOS. When I press F8 after booting, nothing
happens and it goes straoght to Windows.

What can I do?