From:
Raymond Keirn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 23:54:24 -0500
Ray here . This is my first time asking a question . My device manager
shows a yellow mark on the Usb area. More to the point - Intel 82371SB Pci
to Usb universal host controller. I am confused about it . I thought that
universal serial bus controls were for addons such as cameras ect. I dont
have anything like this .
My system is running win 95b on a Packard bell multimedia 515, 200 mgh pros
,2.1Gb harddrive ,32Mb ram . The only extra is a Star nx-1000 printer
which only prints text.I checked the driver area and it says that no drivers have been loaded or are required for this device-Usb device.

Everything works and the only problem that I have run into is viewing live
video from the web. I get the blue screen and two vxd errors . Could this
host controller have anything to do with that .Need any more info?
Thanks for any help in advance . Ray

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html