C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
I. S. Margolis
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 12:21:54 -0400
Yvonne,

Please help me understand.  Am I "correct" inferring from your statement
that temporal lobe epilepsy may not always manifest grand or petite seizures
yet still be present or active enough to mimic psychotic-like symptoms?
Would you illuminate" your phrase "post-ictal" phase?  And what is the
likelihood of remission/recurrence?

Thank you for making me aware of the more likely gradualness of psychosis.
;-)

Gee...you're smart!

S.