C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 21:38:22 -0400
Michael,

I tried to e-mail you personally, but the e-mail bounced.  I'd like to join
the club.  I hope it doesn't matter that I'm 16 (17 next week!).  I'm trying
to get an idea of what to expect and how to deal with future problems.

~Joy~
http://www.geocities.com/joy0823
"Forget regrets, or life is yours to miss." - Mimi in RENT