C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:59:00 -0400
Gordon asked:
Do any of you as well as Joy - seem to have to 'fight" your way out of bed =
each day ?

Yep...  but I don't think it's the Paxil.  I've only been taking it for
about a year, but I've always been a night owl, and can't remember ever
wanting to get up early.  I haven't had any problems with increased
spasticity, either.
And I wouldn't know about the sex life...  I'm 17, and waiting for the right
guy to come along.  Have a feeling it might be awhile.

Robin:
Congrats on Zach's homecoming!  If/When he feels up to it, ask him if he'd
like to join the list.  It's mostly "adults", but I'd love some teenage
company.  If he ever wants to talk to someone his own age about what he's
dealing with, let me know.  I know it can be difficult to find coherent
teenagers with CP.

Also...  does anyone have any advice on reachers?  I asked a few days ago,
but only got humorous responses.  I love humor, but I need actual info too
; )  Thanks!

~Joy~