C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 12:00:11 -0400
Betty,

I can definitely empathize with what you and your mom are going through.  My
grandmother is dying of ovarian cancer... The docs give her anywhere from a
few weeks to a few months.  Yet, they're still pushing chemo.  She has told
them several times that she just doesn't want to be in any more pain, yet
they keep talking about it.  Go figure... these people need to take a class
in listening.  They don't seem to understand that it's her life, her body,
and she's the one that decides.  Anyhow, your mom and you are in my thoughts
and prayers.  I'll add your mom to my minyan's prayer list.  Hang in there,
and feel free to e-mail me if you want to talk. <hugs>

~Joy~
http://www.geocities.com/joy0823
"Forget regrets, or life is yours to miss." - Mimi in RENT