AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fabu Mogaka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 10:32:06 -0500
I wonder where in Madison you live and what is your income?  Housing is a
problem if you are not white, middle class and can afford 40 - 50 % of your
income for rent.  And let's not even talk about buying.  A good resource is
the Tenant's Union, Community Action Coalition, www.wisc.edu will have on
campus housing information are a few resources.  Fabu