AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fabu Mogaka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 22:34:18 -0500
My statement was one of increduality!  I have told everyone I know about
these "secret" African Americans.  It raises a lot of historical and
cultural hurts:  Are they passing?  Are they con artists?  Why would U.W.
protect them?  How it is in the interests of this institution to shield the
AAs?  Why are there so many women taking the UW to court?  As my
grandmother use to say, "When you think that you have heard or seen it all,
up pops something new."  Peace.