RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 1998 17:09:25 -0800
Hi all,

Do any of you raw meat eaters eat raw bones too?  I'm not talking
about the easy little fish bones either, but bigger ones (chicken
maybe).  I'm interested in getting more of the major minerals, and
I'm wondering if bones could be a possibility.  I have seen chimps
eat bones, so it isn't unthinkable to me, but I can't help worrying
about all those old wives tales about marrow being bad for you.

Any thoughts?

Carol