RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandy Rzetelny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 1998 22:52:52 EST
In a message dated 11/27/98 7:00:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Darn!  I've been using the "all-natural crystal" ones in the false hopes
that I
 > wouldn't be adding more toxic stuff through my armpits.  >;-)
 >
 > Well, let me just ask this.  If you all know that the deodorants contain
toxic
 > materials, then what do you use to stay "fresh."  I began an ill-fated "no
 > deodorant" experiment about a year ago.....  finally one of my best buddies
 > confronted me and said, "Man, you STINK.  You gotta do something about it."
 >
 > So I was just wondering what those of you who avoid deodorant do to keep
from
 > stinking to high heaven.

My husband on a Sad just washes under armpits in the morning and wears a clean
undershirt every day. This seems to work fine.

Personally, I dislike the smell of deodorants, and I think the body is
supposed to have some mild natural odor.

Love,
Sandy