RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karl-W. Geitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 1997 20:13:14 +0200
Stefan, Deborah,

>   a) healed from RAF at the first test of real instincto meat (having a brutal,
>      unbreakable stop) Afterwards it would take a long time until the next need
>      for RAF comes (might be more than one year.)
>   b) cured in a few weeks that might be necessary to detox his bad meat.

Having read Zephyrs text I don't think that he ate very much
denturated meat. I don't know much about his whole living
style, but from the amount of meat that he ate I would
suspect that he is in tolerance, now. Even Orkos meat would
not give him clear stops, then. Only by stopping RAF for some
weeks (3 or so) he could reduce the tolerance and find more
delight in other food. Afterwards he would be more sensitive
to the natural attraction of meat and have clearer stops.

Zephyr: How did you eat before becoming an instinctive raw
eater?

Karl