RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gerry Coffey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 08:36:31 EST
In a message dated 11/15/98 4:30:56 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 I just wanted to add that I am grateful to you, Kirt, for addressing
 rigidity. When I first went all raw, I was rigid, but now am interested
 in all the information people are posting from the scientific
 literature.

 My best, Ellie

Ellie:

It's difficult for us to see ourselves when we go through changes, and
unfortunately to make those changes it usually takes a great deal of effort,
and willpower, particularly to "stone" ourselves against the objections of the
"uninformed" who will discourage it tooth and nail.

A few years ago I ran across someone I had met in my early stages of change
and healing. She told me I was different. Then she added, confidentially, much
nicer. As I would tell (ex) President Bush, if he'd eat (and encourage others
to, as well) more broccoli, we'd have a "kinder, more gentler nation.";-)