RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jerry Story <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 20:18:55 -0500
On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 08:40:15 EST, Dr Bernarr Zovluck <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> [the usual stuff about closing eyes etc.]

  Obviously an oversimplification of the truth.  The truth is:
1. Identify the cause or causes.
2. Remove the cause or causes.

  For example the cause of a sickness might be aspartame.  If the cause is
aspartame, then the solution is to eliminate all foods that contain or may
contain aspartame.  Closing eyes and meditating 24 hours per day, 7 days per
week, while continuing to consume aspartame will not remove the cause of the
sickness.  Same comment applies to mercury, bad food combinations, B12
deficiency, deficiency of omega 3, deficiency of zinc, and so on.  The cause
must be removed.  Closing eyes and medit
ating won't solve the problem unless
the problem is deficiency of sleep.  (And I know a better way to get to
sleep than Zovluck's way, but that's another subject.)

  If the cause of a sickness is lack of sleep, then of course closing eyes
and sleeping will solve the problem.  This is a common cause, but not the
only cause.

  I have a list of causes of sickness.  Aspartame and mercury each have 60
symptoms in my data.  FDA lists 92 symptoms of aspartame.  Deficiency of B12
has 30 symptoms in my data.  Chronic sleep deficiency has 24 symptoms in my
data.  MSG has 23. There are dozens of causes in my data, mostly
deficiencies and excesses of nutrients.

  I have a list of symptoms.  This is a bigger list than the list of causes.
 Most symptoms have more than one possible cause.  Believe it or not, most
symptoms are not caused by sleep deficiency, according to my data.

  Given any set of symptoms,
I can tell you with a few mouse clicks how many
symptoms of each cause, and I can sort the causes 6 ways.

  The one thing that I don't know how to do is figure out the actual causes
of a set of symptoms.  If I could do that, then with some quantity and
quality of data, I would have something.  We all gotta big job to
do--shutting down the sickness exploitation industry.  ;-)