RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 17:14:26 -0800
The base cause of 'disease' is Toxemia.
To rid oneself of disease is to to rid oneself of Toxemia.
To rid oneself of Toxemia one needs a complete physiological rest.
That means no 'input' till the 'output', the disease, crisis etc. is
complete.
A major part of physiological rest is relaxation, an effective way to relax
is to close the eyes i.e. cease external stimuli. When external stimuli
becomes less of an issue, a commensurate amount of Nervous Energy is
conserved.
The more Nervous Energy available the sooner the Toxemia is rid from the
body.
Hence closing the the eyes can be very therapeutic.
-karl

> On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 08:40:15 EST, Dr Bernarr Zovluck <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
> > [the usual stuff about closing eyes etc.]
>
>  Obviously an oversimplification of the truth.  The truth is:
> 1. Identify the cause or causes.
> 2. Remove the cause or causes.
>
>  For example the cause of a sickness might be aspartame.  If the cause is
> aspartame, then the solution is to eliminate all foods that contain or may
> contain aspartame.  Closing eyes and meditating 24 hours per day, 7 days
per
> week, while continuing to consume aspartame will not remove the cause of
the
> sickness.  Same comment applies to mercury, bad food combinations, B12
> deficiency, deficiency of omega 3, deficiency of zinc, and so on.  The
cause
> must be removed.  Closing eyes and medit
> ating won't solve the problem unless
> the problem is deficiency of sleep.  (And I know a better way to get to
> sleep than Zovluck's way, but that's another subject.)
>
>  If the cause of a sickness is lack of sleep, then of course closing eyes
> and sleeping will solve the problem.  This is a common cause, but not the
> only cause.
>
>  I have a list of causes of sickness.  Aspartame and mercury each have 60
> symptoms in my data.  FDA lists 92 symptoms of aspartame.  Deficiency of
B12