RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 20:17:17 -0800
Jerry,
Thanks for your reply.
I was also responding to the following;
"The one thing that I don't know how to do is figure out the actual causes
of a set of symptoms.  If I could do that, then with some quantity and
quality of data, I would have something.  We all gotta big job to
do--shutting down the sickness exploitation industry.  ;-)"
The cause is Toxemia and Poison.
Toxemia is the retention of waste from the normal processes of life.
Poison is from external non-food substance.
And yes we are brothers in the fight to "shut down the sickness exploitation
industry" ...
Best of Health to You,
-karl