RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Eric (Ric) Lambart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 17:02:33 -0800 (PST)
             OMGNMA

David,

Looked over your acronyms and got a good laugh.  Looked at your farmyard's
contents the instincto fearing critters and marveled at the menagerie.  Wow.

All we've got around these days is my granddaughter, Penelope, the raw is
law pot bellied without the pot.  Just came in from feeding her, since my
daughter's still out of town.  She's sure a delight.  Do all of your four
legged family members co-mingle?  I take it you live in the countryside
somewhere?  Missouri?

Run into some of the California pot bellied fanciers at the local
fairgrounds each summer, and feel sorry for them, since they all, to the
last one, have some significant vet bills....which some don't even
question, since they're feeding nothing but the "best" packaged natural
type p.bellied pig food.  Oh, well.

C'est la vie!
Ric