RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Noel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 03 Mar 1997 18:55:26 -0600
>Hey Peter! Very informative post. And since I didn't get called to sub
>today, it is time to type some parasites, invent a couple acromyms, and try
>hard not to piss everyone off in the process...;)

             OMGNMA

This, of course, stands for "oh my god, not more acronyms". Couldn't
resist.
Parasite issue is pretty interesting, just like the "protien" question.
With most of the issues discussed on this list, I would like to see
the hard science 100 years from now, if anyone ever gets around to it.

Bodhi, anyone, did you see the National Forest article in the National Geo?
Pretty good.

SYLIHANJTGTFACW,    (see you later I have a night job to go to for a couple
weeks)

David Noel
mailto:[log in to unmask]