RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Eric (Ric) Lambart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 1996 10:48:43 -0700
Dear Chet,
Your background is certainly fascinating.  Thanks for sharing it with everyone.
deleted much...

>At the moment, I'm quite preoccupied with the death of T.C. Fry. I'm
>putting together a special memorial issue of my newsletter, and if
>any of you have information about his life and/or death that you'd
>like to share, please send it to [log in to unmask] so I can try
>to piece together what's turning into a fascinating puzzle.

An excellent technical resource on T.C. would be:

Dr. Bernarr Zovluck
683 S. McCadden Place
Los Angeles, CA 90005
Tel: 213.931.7201

Bernarr just put together a seven or eight page summary of T.C.'s last year
of life, knew him fairly well, and was regularly offering to help him
straighten out his rapidly declining health this past year.  Ask him to send
you this summary of Terry's last days.  He's got all the unfortunate details
and would surely be glad to share them with you.

Take care,

Ric