RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert W. Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 04:49:31 EDT
>I started turning my aching, tired body around in 1992 when I
>discovered books by Norman Walker, Paul Bragg, and Harvey and Marilyn
>Diamond. In May of 1993, I started editing and publishing Health &
>Beyond,  a monthly newsletter devoted to raw foods and natural
>methods of improving health. I continue to mail this 8-page sheet
>to subscribers the first week of every month.

I'm a charter subscriber to Chet's H&B, and he's not paying me for saying
this, so listen up!  It's a very valuable newsletter, which I think he's
charging $30/yr for now.  Unless you're already the world's greatest
expert on human health, you'll surely learn oodles from it if you
subscribe.  It's definitely worth the price of 3# of organic almonds!  Be
sure and buy some of the back issues while you're at it.  He's got a list
of the various subjects, which are usually interviews with various famous
health gurus.
Also check out his free Internet home page at

>http://members.gnn.com/chetday/open.htm

for more valuable wisdom.

Hey, Chet!  How about getting Morris Krok to do an interview with you?
I'd like to hear more from him than I've read in his books.