Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 23:33:15 -0400
Richard Keene wrote:

> Can any one give me a list of the linolenic acids,
> what they do, are they good, and what is the best source?
Just about the best laymans book on fats is FATS THAT
HEAL, FATS THAT KILL, by Udo Erasmus. Get it (paperback
$22.95) you won't regret it. I have read both the first
edition (FATS AND OILS) and this one (being the second
edition).  Just remember that the author is an authority
on fats, but not necessarily on other nutritional issues.

Ilya