Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 15:52:42 -0500
Recent epidemiological studies in Hawaii suggest that consumption of soy is
associated with brain atrophy and cerebral insufficiencies. People who ate a
lot of tufu in their lifetimes were found to have smaller brains and more
evidence of dementia in old age. More studies need to be done, in my
opinion, but this study should be enough to scare anyone away from soy.

If these soy/brain studies are confirmed then it will be incredibly
persuasive evidence in favor of the paleodiet.

-gts