From:
Chuck Spindler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 08:45:04 -0600
Hi everyone,

I was just a bit bored foodwise this morning, and tried something new
utilizing Pemmican.  It was YUMMY so I thought I'd share it with y'all.
Some of you may have already tried something similar, but here goes:

Chuck's Eggimmican Scramble

3 eggs
3-4 oz. pemmican
1T bacon fat (preferably from uncured bacon)

Melt bacon fat in a skillet, add pemmican and break it up with a spatula
as fat in pemmican melts.  Once the pemmican is melted and hot, add
three whole eggs and scramble them in the skillet with the pemmican
(don't prescramble them in a bowl).

Enjoy while it's warm and yummy!

Chuck