From:
Chuck Spindler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 21:33:30 -0600
>           Since starting the diet I have been slowly feeling better
>           (dealing with
>           systemic candida, mostly affecting the gastrointestinal
>           tract, food
>           allergies, etc., etc.,) but have been having a problem with
>           the amount of
>           food I want.

Jessica,

There are probably others on the list that can recommend other, more
scientific readings and resources for dealing with candida, but here's
my two cents' worth:

Dr. Atkins has a section in his "New Diet Revoltion" devoted to candida
and how to deal with it.  I haven't read it recently, but I remember it
as being quite enlightening.  FOR THE RECORD:  I am in no way endorsing
the Atkins diet on this list in any way, shape, or form.  I'm just
suggesting that his section on candida may be a good starting point for
you in your research and learning.

Best wishes, Chuck