From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 1997 09:01:30 -0400
Well, I hope it doesn't hold too true... my grandfather had a stroke at 40
and died of heart failure (much later, though)...  Another reason I'm on
the paleo diet!

On that note, I went to the drug store to get another of those home
cholesterol tests the other day.  They told me they didn't carry them
anymore because they'd all been recalled.

John

John,
        It's interesting that you mentioned a Jewish grandfather in
relation to
bowel problems because as a serious dog breeder, we have noticed a pattern
that   genetic traits often skip a generation.  I have a pup now who is so
much like his grandmother - NOT his mother - that it's frightening!!
--Paula--