From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 00:36:23 -0700
>>If your physician thinks you may have been misdiagnosed hypothyroid,
discuss
>>this again next visit.
>
>take your basal temp every morning

3 years ago ,i quitted thyroxine for 2 months, with the support of my
eneralist, and tried differents therapeutic works (from psychotherapy to
sacro cranial or acupuncture)  to boost my thyroid gland. The blood test
didn't show any thyroid activity, and  it took me almost one year to go back
slowly to my formal dosage (i was so slow and depressed). I was checking my
temperature during this experience and it was so low that it was scary.
jean-claude