From:
"C. ten Broeke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 21:23:08 +0200
Ok I'll take this subject to the Paleo-life list because it is something
I want to explore. It's been bugging me for a long time and I have the
feeling here are more people like me then outside (if ya know what I mean).
I'm the most social person you can think of and I've raised many runaway
kids, my own child, kneedeep in social work and they appreciate me
fully. Still I feel like I don't belong there.
It's not just the Paleofoods, it's the whole principle behind it that
makes me an outcast.

Christy